In this tutorial we will cover how to install fonts on windows and MAC machine. Photoshop uses same fonts that are installed on your PC. So there is no need to install fonts separately in photoshop. Install fonts on pc and use them in photoshop. So lets see how to install fonts. It’s very easy.
Install New font on Windows
- Download fonts from websites like www.dafont.com , www.1001freefonts.com , www.free4photoshop.com , www.urbanfonts.com .
- Extract files if it is in .Zip or .rar format. You will get .TTF or .OTF files.
- Double click on that file.A dialogue box will open(see following image).
4. Now click INSTALL. It will install font on windows and automatically in photoahop.Now you will see new font in photoshop.Enjoy!!
- Go to controll Panel and Set ”View by” to “small icon”.
- Open fonts icon. Then copy TTF or OTF files and paste them in fonts.
Install New font on MAC
Comment below if you have any problem.